What are your basic candle tips?
- Never leave a candle burning unattended. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place your candle on a heat resistance surface
- Always burn your candle in a draft free area
- When trimming your candle wicks be sure to remove all wick trimmings and debris
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch before every burn
- Do not burn your candle under a shelf as this will limit the amount of oxygen that can reach the wick.
- Discontinue use of candle when 1/2’’ of wax remains. Burning past this point may cause the candle glass to break.
How long should you burn a candle ?
Do not burn candle longer than 3-4 hours at a time. This will preserve the life of your candle. If your candle begins to smoke or mushroom at the wick you have been burning it too long. Extinguish the flame let it cool and then trim your wick to ¼ inch.
How can you maximize the full burn rate?
The maximum burn rate can be achieved by allowing a full melt pool to establish on the first burn. This means that the candle melts all the way across the candle to each side. If you do not allow a full melt pool then your candle will tunnel down the middle. Trim the wick to ¼ inch before each subsequent burn.
Are your products Phthalate free?
Yes our products are phthalate free
Do you add parabens to your products?
No, we do not add parabens to our products.
Do Sitota candle wicks contain lead?
No, our candle wicks are lead free.
Can I use the Body Candle to moisturize my face?
No, the Body Candle should not be used on the face but can be used anywhere on your body.
Why are soy candles better to burn?
Soy candles burn longer and cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. Soy candles also hold there scent better so you will achieve better scent throw.